Vancouver, BC – March 1, 2011 – Members of the media are invited to attend a special roundtable and reception hosted by the Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada (APF Canada, www.asiapacific.ca) and the Johnson-Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy (www.schoolofpublicpolicy.sk.ca) to discuss Saskatchewan and Canada’s role in the context of a rising Asia. This event is a part of APF Canada’s National Conversation on Asia.
DATE: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, from 3:30PM – 5:00PM (CST)
PLACE: Prairie Room, Diefenbaker Building, 101 Diefenbaker Place, University of Saskatchewan (SASKATOON)
• Yuen Pau Woo, President and CEO, Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada
• Len Edwards, Distinguished Fellow, APF Canada; Senior Advisor, Gowlings LLP; Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Agriculture Canada and Int’l Trade
• Michael Atkinson, Executive Director, Johnson-Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy
• David Doerkson, Vice-President, Corporate Strategy, Cameco Corporation
• Joel Bruneau, Department of Economics, University of Saskatchewan
• Li Zong, Department of Sociology, University of Saskatchewan
A reception with keynote address by Yuen Pau Woo, President and CEO, Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada, will follow the roundtable at 5:15PM.
To RSVP to attend or for more information, please contact:
Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada
Phone: (647) 922-7956