FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TORONTO, ON – July 15, 2014 – The Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada (APF Canada) invites media to attend the Canada-China Executive Forum on July 16, 2014 in Toronto.
The Forum, co-hosted by APF Canada and Canada’s APEC Business Advisory Council (ABAC) members, will welcome a delegation of the members of the APEC China Business Council. The delegation includes some of China’s largest private and state-owned enterprises including Baidu, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Tongfang Co. Ltd, YOFOTO Co. Ltd, Huaren Century Group Co., Ltd, S.F. Express, and Jiangxi Lisan Estate Investment Group Co., Ltd, among others.
Panels and speeches open to the media will include:
- The Honourable Kathleen Wynne, Premier of Ontario
- Stephen Bowman, Toronto Managing Partner and Head of China Group, Bennett Jones LLP
- C.J. Gasvie, Head of Foreign Exchange Products and China Capital Markets, BMO Capital Markets
- Jayson Myers, President & CEO, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters
- Doug Murphy, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Corus Entertainment
- Daryl Wilson, President and CEO, Hydrogenics Corporation
- Consul General Fang Li, Consul General of the People’s Republic of China in Toronto
- Lu Zhiying, Vice Chairman and Chief Branding Officer, Tsinghua Tongfang Co. Ltd.
- John Russell, Managing Director, North Head
- Wu Sheng, Executive Secretary General, Chinese E-Commerce Committee
Please click here for to view the program.
Media interview opportunities at the Forum include:
- Yuen Pau Woo, President and CEO, Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada
Location: Shangri-la Hotel, 188 University Ave., Toronto
Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Time: Registration opens 8:00am; Program runs 9:00am-12:15pm
To register to attend as media, please contact:
Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada