Our 2014 Survey of Canadian Businesses in China provides insights into the experiences and perceptions of Canadian firms actively engaged in the country. The focus of this year's survey is on intellectual property issues affecting Canadian businesses in China.
- The Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada Welcomes Ratification of the Canada-China Investment Agreement
- APF Canada Congratulates Chairman of the Board of Directors, John H. McArthur on his Appointment as Officer to the Order of Canada
- Canada-Asia Energy Technology and Services Forum Findings Report
- Developments in China's Renewable Energy and Environmental Policies: Interview with Wang Tao
- Meeting Asia’s Needs: What Energy Does Canada Export to Asia?
The Asia Factor
Our new interactive project, The Asia Factor, allows you to explore Asia's impact in each of Canada's provinces and territories through instant data visualization, and more. Discover how Asia matters to you!
Canada's Asia Challenge 2014
This conference will be held in Calgary October 15-17. Participants will come away with priorities and best practices in preparing young Canadians to be effective working in and with Asia.
The National Conversation on Asia
The National Conversation on Asia (NCA) is a broad and inclusive initiative to get Canadians thinking and talking about what Asia means to Canada.
Canada-Asia 2013 was held in Vancouver June 3-5. The event brought together top minds from around the world to discuss the latest developments in Asia and to assess the implications for Canada.