What are the major factors that will shape Asia in the next 10 to 15 years? In this special edition of Research Reports created for Policy Horizons Canada, we assess the key emerging trends that will impact the region - in areas such as financial architecture, urbanization, climate change, security and e-commerce - and analyze what these changes could mean for Canada.
- APF Canada Welcomes Successful Conclusion of the Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement
- GG Puts Canada on India's Mental Map
- Speech by the Governor General of Canada on Innovation During a Roundtable Led by APF Canada CEO Yuen Pau Woo
- APF Canada Accepting Applications for 2014 Foreign Press Centre Japan Media Fellowship Program
- New Citizenship Rules Will Reduce Immigration Benefits to Canada
The Asia Factor
The Asia Factor explores how Asia matters across Canada. It is a comprehensive source of information and analysis on Canada-Asia relations at the federal and provincial levels. Stay tuned for the launch.
The National Conversation on Asia
The National Conversation on Asia (NCA) is a broad and inclusive initiative to get Canadians thinking and talking about what Asia means to Canada.
Canada-Asia 2013 was held in Vancouver June 3-5. The event brought together top minds from around the world to discuss the latest developments in Asia and to assess the implications for Canada.
Canada-China Human Capital Dialogue
The Canada-China Human Capital Dialogue is a Track II research and discussion forum on the opportunities and challenges of managing and capitalizing talent flows between Canada and China.