As global demand for LNG rises, Canada is among the countries hoping to become a major supplier to Asia, where much of the demand will come from. In our latest series of research reports. authors from China, India and Japan explore their respective countries as possible markets for Canadian liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- Kevin Lynch: Canada's Prospects in Today's Profoundly Changing World
- APF Canada Launches 2015-2016 Post-Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- The Beavers and the Kangaroos: Who’s Winning in Asia?
- Pacific Energy Forum: New Frontiers in Trans-Pacific Energy Trade
- Intellectual Property Rights Challenges Facing Foreign and Canadian Businesses in China: A Survey of Literature
The Asia Factor
Our new interactive project, The Asia Factor, allows you to explore Asia's impact in each of Canada's provinces and territories through instant data visualization, and more. Discover how Asia matters to you!
Canada's Asia Challenge 2014
Canada's Asia Challenge was held in Calgary October 15-17. The event brought together stakeholders from government, business, education, and current students and young professionals, to exchange ideas about how to prepare young Canadians to be effective working in and with Asia.