The Canada's Asia Challenge: Building Skills and Knowledge for the Next Generation conference will bring together representatives of education institutions, governments, the private sector and community groups to identify priorities, build networks and share best practices. Register now.
- Why Wynne Should Visit China
- Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada Convenes Leaders for First Pan-Canadian Conference on Building Asia Skills and Knowledge
- Intellectual Property Rights Challenges Facing Foreign and Canadian Businesses in China: A Survey of Literature
- Canadian Businesses in China Survey 2014
- Australia's Experience in Developing an LNG Export Industry
The Asia Factor
Our new interactive project, The Asia Factor, allows you to explore Asia's impact in each of Canada's provinces and territories through instant data visualization, and more. Discover how Asia matters to you!
Canada's Asia Challenge 2014
This conference will be held in Calgary October 15-17. Participants will come away with priorities and best practices in preparing young Canadians to be effective working in and with Asia.
The National Conversation on Asia
The National Conversation on Asia (NCA) is a broad and inclusive initiative to get Canadians thinking and talking about what Asia means to Canada.
Canada-Asia 2013 was held in Vancouver June 3-5. The event brought together top minds from around the world to discuss the latest developments in Asia and to assess the implications for Canada.