In the latest research report for our Energy and the Environment project, R. Quentin Grafton and N. Ross Lambie review the challenges, risks, and opportunities experienced by the Australian LNG industry as Canada looks to become an exporter to the Asian LNG market.
- Check out the latest research from our Energy and the Environment project
- APF Canada Announces Speakers and Program for Landmark Conference on Building Asia Skills and Knowledge
- The Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada Welcomes Ratification of the Canada-China Investment Agreement
- Developments in China's Renewable Energy and Environmental Policies: Interview with Wang Tao
- Meeting Asia’s Needs: What Energy Does Canada Export to Asia?
The Asia Factor
Our new interactive project, The Asia Factor, allows you to explore Asia's impact in each of Canada's provinces and territories through instant data visualization, and more. Discover how Asia matters to you!
Canada's Asia Challenge 2014
This conference will be held in Calgary October 15-17. Participants will come away with priorities and best practices in preparing young Canadians to be effective working in and with Asia.
The National Conversation on Asia
The National Conversation on Asia (NCA) is a broad and inclusive initiative to get Canadians thinking and talking about what Asia means to Canada.
Canada-Asia 2013 was held in Vancouver June 3-5. The event brought together top minds from around the world to discuss the latest developments in Asia and to assess the implications for Canada.