The Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada (APF Canada) is co-organizing the second annual Canada-China Forum with the School of Economics at Fudan University (FDU) following the successful inauguration of the Forum in 2018.
This year’s Forum will focus on how Canadian and Chinese companies can work together and continue business in the context of the ongoing trade dispute. The Forum will feature keynote speeches by Professor Jun Zhang, Dean of the School of Economics, FDU, and the Hon. James Moore (invited), former Minister of Industry Canada, followed by a panel discussion with business leaders and experts.
The Forum will be co-hosted by Fudan University Alumni Association of Vancouver and Alumni Representative Office in Vancouver; School of Econmics, FDU; and, supported by Simon Fraser University.
- Wade Larson, Founder and Executive Vice-President, Business Development, URTHECAST CORP
- Dr. Jeff Reeves, Vice-President of Research for the Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada
- Wei Shao, Partner, Dentons Canada LLP
- Her Excellency, Madame Tong Xiaoling, Consul General of PRC in Vancouver
- The Hon. Senator Yuen Pau Woo, Facilitator of the Independent Senators Group of the Federal Government of Canada
- Prof. Jun Zhang, Dean of the School of Economics at Fudan University
- Iris Zhao, Vice-President of Fudan University Alumni Association of Vancouver and CEO of A2Z Capital
By Invitation Only