The BC-Jiangsu Business Council is hosting the Canada-China Trade & Investment Summit on September 22, 2016, in collaboration with the BC Ministry of International Trade and the Government of Jiangsu (China).
Presentations will focus on trade and investment opportunities in technology, clean energy and natural resources. The Summit will feature pitch presentations from innovative Canadian companies. The winner of the pitch competition will receive a 3 day trip to Nanjing, Jiangsu consisting of organized meetings with key investors, partners and government officials.
- Hon. Teresa Wat, Minister of International Trade
- Director, Jiangsu Ministry of Commerce
- Director, Nanjing Economic & Technological Zone
- Dr. Yves Tiberghien, Director, Institute of Asian Research
- Colin Metcalfe, VP Corporate Affairs, Ridley Terminal
- David Brett, President & CEO, EnGold Mines Ltd.
- Andre Garber, Director, Dentons Canada Startup Program
Special early bird rate until August 31. See here for more details on the event.