3:00 pm – 3:15 pm Registration
3:15 pm – 5:30 pm Presentations
5:30 pm – 6:00 pm Panel Discussion
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Networking & Reception
Mary Ng, Minister, Small Business, Export Promotion & International Trade
Don Romano , President CEO , Hyundai Auto Canada (Keynote Speaker)
Stephen Wiktorski, Head of Networks, Samsung Electronics Canada
David Ditmars, Vice President, Toronto Blue Jays
Rod Elliot, Senior VP, Global Public Affairs
YoungHwa Jung, Director General, Korea Trade & Investment
Lorna Wright, Executive Director, Schulich Global Enterprise
Christine Nakamura, Vice President, Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada
Sonny Cho, CEO, Canada Korea Business Council
Many of CKBC’s advisors who are current and former international executives will be in attendance for networking and helping you make connections in Korea.
- Connections: How do you make connections with Korean companies? Start from Canada?
- Culture: How different is Korean business culture and how do you build relationships?
- Launch Pad: Why is Korea a good choice for launching in Asia?
- Opportunities: What are the hot export opportunity sectors?
- Collaboration: Infrastructure, Science, Technology & Innovation Projects
- Investments: How do you attract investments from Korea?
- M&A: What M&A opportunities are on the horizon?
- Government: How important are government relations?
CATA – Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance
ITAC – Information Technology Association of Canada
Canadian Food Exporters Association
Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada
Toronto Blue Jays
Global Public Affairs
Jones & Co.
Borden Ladner Gervais
Sonny Cho International Inc.