IMPROVE YOUR MATCHMAKER SKILLS
Tips and Best Practices from WBEs
Matchmaker events can be daunting and overwhelming, especially if you are a newly certified WBE. At the April WBE Meetup, SAC brings together seasoned WBEs to share their experiences and tips when meeting one-on-one with procurement professionals. Matchmaker events can result in new contacts, new prospects, new opportunities and even new business for your company. This event is key to learning how to “show up, follow up and not give up” from WBEs who know.
What you’ll learn:
- Matchmaker events – Zoom vs In Person – the differences
- Biggest challenges and potential risks especially for new WBEs
- The importance of being prepared – do your research
- Follow up, Follow up, Follow up – best practices
- Keeping those lines of communication open
- Evaluate to improve
Come prepared to discuss, contribute and ask questions!