In honor and celebration of this year’s International Women’s Day, Casa Foundation for International Development will host the Women in Business and Leadership, as a showcase of Women Who Inspire. Casa Foundation will host the Forum at the Toronto, World Trade Centre, Toronto, Toronto Region Board of Trade. The Forum will focus on women who have advanced Canada’s trade and economic development landscape and will Centercelebrate inspiring who in Canada who have distinguished themselves in the business and trade in.
The Forum’s sole purpose is to advance professional women and support women-owned businesses while empowering women to run businesses by connecting resources (social, capital, human) to ideas. The Forum will provide a platform to showcase lessons from Canada’s businesswomen who inspire and empower other women. The Forum will also serve as a knowledge-based learning platform to share successes, best practices, lessons learned, networking and hold robust debates on how to cultivate new partners, new relationships, and new markets for business growth.
Who should join us?
This event is of interest to:
- Creative collaborators
- Youths in established businesses
- Pioneers with women-led businesses
- All women in business and trade
- Honorable Ministers from the Government of Canada
- Members of Parliament
- Ambassadors and Diplomats
- Hon. Dr. Jean Augustine, President, Jean Augustine Centre for Young Women’s Empowerment & Member, Queen’s Privy Council
- Prof. Wendy Cukier, Founder, Diversity Institute, Ted Rogers School of Management, Professor of Entrepreneurship, Toronto Metropolitan University
- Senior VPs and Economic Experts from, Financial Institutions and Boards of Trade, in Canada
- Dr. Olutoyin Oyelade, Founding Partner, InVcap & President, Casa Foundation
- Senior Vice President, TD Bank
- Senior Vice President Scotia Bank
- More Speakers to be Confirmed.
Key Sponsors and Partners
- Federal Economic and Development Agency of Southern Ontario (FEDEV)
- Center for Advancement and Skills Acquisition (C.A.S.A)
- Diversity Institute at Ted Rogers Business School
- Women Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub (WEKH), Toronto Met. University
- Entrepreneurs Point
- TD Bank
- Women Inspire
- World Trade Centre, Toronto
- Toronto Region Board of Trade
What to expect at this event Join us for an In-person Roundtable, Panel, and Case Studies sessions on gender, business, and leadership development. Get ready for great networking sessions.
Meet Senior Corporate and Government leaders, business professionals, new connections, and more.
Who should attend? This event is calling all Women Founders, startups, entrepreneurs, and business professionals. Bring an open mind and plenty of business cards for networking in the business sector.
Only 600 spots are available to create an intimate session.