The Canadian Women’s International Network (CanWIN) is an international ecosystem of women assisting Canadian women in international business by offering a powerful network of connections and on-going advocacy and support.
Building on the efforts of APF Canada’s Women-only Business Missions to Asia, CanWIN formally connects women thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and gender equality organizations to advance economic equality and empower Canadian women entrepreneurs through engagement with international growth markets in Asia.
Apply to become a CanWIN member
Watch our May 27, 2021 Virtual Launch Event
CanWIN member benefits include:
- Access to in-house APF Canada market intelligence tools;
- Training on business development, international trade, and foreign business practices;
- Mentoring and mentorship opportunities;
- A specially curated network of international women thought leaders and business contacts to help promote commercial engagement with Asia;
- Access to an online portal for members to connect, collaborate and learn (currently under construction);
- Quarterly events featuring expert guest speakers, and
- An annual summit of members.
For those not interested in joining CanWIN but who would still like to stay informed about CanWIN, the Women's Business Mission series, and related events, please subscribe to our mailing list.
CanWIN would not be possible without the leadership and vision of its executive advisory group, the CanWIN Council:
For inquiries, please contact:
A.W. Lee, PhD
Senior Program Manager
Diversity and Inclusive Growth Strategy for
Women Entrepreneurs in the Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada, Toronto
205-375 University Ave.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 2J5
View photos from CanWIN